Ocean Trout with Kiwifruit Salsa
- 4 x 150g ocean trout or salmon fillets
- 3 green NutriKiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely diced red capsicum
- 2 spring or green onions, green ends thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped coriander leaves
- 2-3 teaspoons lime or lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 medium red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- salt and fresly ground black pepped , to taste
- 1/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut, toasted*
- Poach, steam or pan fry fish (or chicken).
- Combine remaining ingredients (except coconut), tossing gently.
Season to taste.
- Serve with fish (or chicken) and garnish with toasted coconut.
*To toast coconut: Spread out coconut on a baking tray and bake 180°C until golden. Or place in a dry non stick frying pan and cook gently, stirring often over a medium heat until golden. This can be done ahead, cooled and stored in an airtight container.