- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 medium ripe Nutrikiwi avocado, mashed
- ¼ cup extra-virgin coconut oil
- melted 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil. Lightly coat with spray. Set aside.
- Combine avocado, oil, egg, maple syrup, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cocoa powder, salt, and flour in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add cocoa powder mixture to avocado mixture; mix well.
- Add chocolate chips; mix until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan; spread to make even.
- Bake for 33 to 36 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for an hour before removing from pan.
- Cut into sixteen squares.