Avocado and Chicken Salad
- 8 potatoes cooked and diced
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard Salt and pepper to season
- 1/2 barbecue chicken, skin and bones discarded, coarsely shredded
- 1 Nutrikiwi avocado, peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chive
- Place the potato salad in a large bowl, mix in mustard, mayonnaise and salt and pepper
- Add the chicken and avocado and gently toss to combine.
- Divide evenly among serving plates.
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately.